- On Trend Oval Style
- UV Protected Lenses BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Tint Category 2 (suitable for sunny days and overcast ones too)
- Polycarbonate Frame
- Moulded Nosepiece
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.25 to +4.0 strengths in .25 increments
- Available in Black and Tortoiseshell
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
Our Bifocal Sunglasses have two points of focus. These tortoiseshell bifocal sunglasses have a tan graduated lens and suit most. A non magnified top section and a small magnified section at the bottom in a choice of reading strengths.
If your face width and length are proportionate and you’ve got a broad forehead and a strong jaw, you’re probably in the category for choosing oval or round frames as they soften the jawline. Avoid angular frames as these will emphasise your angular facial features.