As we say in Yorkshire…On Yer Bike! – And get out cycling this summer.
It’s more important than ever to make sure your vision is at it’s optimum when you’re on the road. If your distance vision is great but you can’t see close to, these cycling bifocal glasses may be just the thing for you. One of our best sellers, the tan lens means they’re great for cloudy and overcast days as well as in bright sunlight and they give you total wrap around 100% UV Protection. You can find these and many more sports related eyewear suggestions by clicking here. The features include:
- Wrap Protection
- 100% UV Protection for prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Enhanced view of data on GPRS, Garmin, HR/GPRS Watches
- Polycarbonate Frame
- Moulded Adjustable Nosepiece
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Available in +1.5 to +3.0 strengths in .50 increments
- Available in Black and Tan Lens Colours
Here’s a guide to the Lens Tints on these glasses.
Dark amber, copper or brown
(Includes melanin lenses.)
|Blocks high amounts of blue light to heighten contrast and visual acuity. Particularly useful to improve contrast on grass and against blue skies.
Sports: baseball, cycling, fishing (especially in waters with grassy bottoms), golf, hunting, skiing, water sports.