- 100% UV Protection for prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Wrap Around Design
- Polarised Lens
- Enhanced view of Data on GPRS, Garmin, HR/GPRS Watches
- Polycarbonate Impact Resistant Frame
- Non Slip Nosepiece for perfect fit and vision
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Available in +1.5 to +3.0 strengths in .50 increments
- Weight: 2 oz (60 grams)
- Suitable for Sports or Workplace
- Protruding Bifocal
These polarised grey lens ladies sports bifocals have some great attributes. The grey gradient tint reduces overall brightness while preserving 100 percent normal colour recognition. The UV polarised protection gives your eyes and delicate skin areas 100% protection whilst out and about. It has an adjustable bridge to allow a good fit for small face shapes. On top of all that the bifocal lens allows you to slip easily from long distance vision to close vision to easily read data on your appliance. An excellent product at an excellent price.
HOW DO POLARISED LENSES WORK?
Light reflected from surfaces such as a flat road or smooth water generally is horizontally polarised. This means that, instead of light being scattered in all directions in more usual ways, reflected light generally travels in a more horizontally oriented direction. This creates an annoying and sometimes dangerous intensity of light that we experience as glare. Polarised lenses contain a special filter that blocks this type of intense reflected light, reducing glare. For most other sports and activities, polarised sunglasses offer great advantages.