- UV Protected Lenses BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Filter Category 3 (For General Use – Normal Hazy or Sunny Days)
- Metal and Plastic Frame
- Adjustable Nose piece
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.25 to +4.0 strengths in .25 increments
- Available in Black and Tortoiseshell Frames
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
Alabama Clubmaster Tinted Sun Readers in a stunning frame. Suitable for men and women alike. These full lens sun readers have gradient lenses that are tinted from the top down, so that the top of the lens is darkest. These lenses are good for reading, because they shield your eyes from overhead sunlight and allow more light through the bottom half of the lens so you can see your text clearly.
You must wear sunglasses to prevent damage to your eyes. While some contact lenses provide UV protection, they don’t cover your whole eye, so you still need sunglasses. These frames cover a good percentage of the precious eye area. We have other great shapes and styles of sun reading glasses and you can find them all by clicking on this link here.