- UV Protection BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Unusual Arm Detail
- Polycarbonate Frame
- Moulded Nosepiece
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.25 to +4.0 strengths in .25 increments
- Available in Black, Tortoiseshell and Flower
- Unisex (with the exception of the Flower Frame obviously)
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
One of our best sellers, the Hawaii is a lovely frame and has unusual arm detailing. The bifocal reading glasses lens will allow you to view normally for distance at the top, whilst a discreet integral bifocal section will give you magnified viewing at the bottom. Smart stuff!
Are impact-resistant lenses necessary?
European Law requires all sunglasses and glass lenses to be impact-resistant. If you play sports or wear glasses on the job, you might want to consider ultra-impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses for even greater eye safety.