- UV Protected Lenses BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Filter Category 2 (Hazy Sunlight and Overcast Days)
- Curved Large Frame for maximum wrap around fit
- High Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Frame
- Moulded nose piece
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.0 to +4.0 strengths in .25 increments
- Available in Black and Tortoiseshell
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
Tinted Sun Reading Glasses in a stunning large frame. The lens will enable you to read whilst still getting total sun protection. The wrap around frame gives total protection. The gradient lenses are tinted from the top down, so that the top of the lens is darkest. These lenses are good for reading, because they shield your eyes from overhead sunlight and allow more light through the bottom half of the lens so you can see your text clearly.
You must wear sunglasses to prevent damage to your eyes. While some contact lenses provide UV protection, they don’t cover your whole eye, so you still need sunglasses. These wide frames cover a good percentage of the precious eye area. Filter Category 2 is a light coloured brown lens giving you full UV Protection but allowing light into the lens. It’s a great lens for Hazy and Overcast Days.
We have other great shapes and styles of sun reading glasses and you can find them all by clicking on this link here.