- UV Protected Lenses BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Filter Category 3 (Bright Sunny Days)
- Curved Large Frame for maximum wrap around fit
- High Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Frame
- Moulded nose piece
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.0 to +4.0 strengths in .25 increments
- Available in Black and Tortoiseshell
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
Sun Reading Glasses in a stunning frame. Large Piano Black frame suitable for men and women alike. These full lens sun readers have dark lenses for bright light and offer full UV protection. The wrap around frame gives better protection. The gradient lenses are tinted from the top down, so that the top of the lens is darkest. These lenses are good for reading, because they shield your eyes from overhead sunlight and allow more light through the bottom half of the lens so you can see your text clearly.
You must wear sunglasses to prevent damage to your eyes. While some contact lenses provide UV protection, they don’t cover your whole eye, so you still need sunglasses. These wide frames cover a good percentage of the precious eye area.
Our law requires all sunglass lenses be impact-resistant. These are ultra-impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses for even greater eye safety.
We have other great shapes and styles of sun reading glasses and you can find them all by clicking on this link here.