- UV Protected Lenses BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Filter Category 3 (Dark Lenses for Bright Sunny Days)
- Polycarbonate Frame
- Moulded Nosepiece
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.25 to +4.0 strengths in .25 increments
- Available in Black, Tortoiseshell and Flower Frames
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
Ladies Tinted Reading Glasses in a great looking frame. This frame is a real eye catcher. The sun readers have grey lenses and are great general purpose glasses. With a Filter Category of 3 you can use them in bright conditions and of course they offer UV protection. The Gradient lenses are tinted from the top down, so that the top of the lens is darkest. These lenses are good for reading, because they shield your eyes from overhead sunlight and allow more light through the bottom half of the lens so you can see your text clearly.
You must wear sunglasses to prevent damage to your eyes. While some contact lenses provide UV protection, they don’t cover your whole eye, so you still need sunglasses. These wide frames cover a good percentage of the precious eye area. We have other great shapes and styles of sun reading glasses and you can find them all by clicking on this link here.