- Coloured Metal Frame (colour varies either Gold or Silver)
- Ultra Lightweight
- Wide D-Segment Bifocal Section
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Available in +1.0 to +3.0 strengths in .25 increments
Rimless bifocal and lightweight. The bifocal lens will allow you to view normally for distance at the top, whilst a discreet bifocal section will give you magnified viewing at the bottom. Smart stuff!
Top Four Unisex Eyeglass Styling Trends
- Rimless and semi-rimless styles with lenses cut in oval shapes.
- Retro, small, John Lennon style frames, sometimes accented with tinted lenses (in blue, light brown or even yellow).
- New, progressive shapes such as the modified (elongated) rectangle, and the bowtie or butterfly (a rectangle with the ends “tilted” upward).
- Beautifully designed, clean and simple thin metal frame styles in titanium and stainless steel in a variety of unisex shapes and sizes.
These glasses definitely fall into the first category on this list. So you’ll be pleased to know as well as choosing fabulous glasses you’re a complete trend setter too.
To find out what’s trending and what’s not, why not head over to our twitter page and check us out. You’ll find us by clicking here