- UV Protected Lenses BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Cushioned arm ends
- Spring Hinged for Comfort and Durability
- Pewter Rimmed
- High Impact Resistant Metal Frame
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.5 to +4.0 strengths in .50 increments
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
Graduate Pewter Reading Glasses have a very classic look. In a well manufactured pewter metal frame it comes with spring hinges for comfort as well as cushioned arm ends. They’re lightweight and easy to wear and will suit most face shapes. UV protected lenses make sure your eyes are protected from harmful rays when you’re out and about, although you should always try to wear sunglasses when you’re outdoors for any period of time. We have a great range of full lens Sun Readers and Bifocal Sunglasses in store and ready to ship now. You can find our Sun Readers by clicking here and our Bifocal Sunglasses by clicking here.
Alternatively we have products that simply fit over the top of your prescription glasses, instantly protecting your eyes from harmful rays. You can find that collection by clicking here.