- Over Top of Prescription Glasses or on own
- Fitovers Designed Specifically for Driving
- Spring Hinges
- 100% UV400 Protection
- Curvature for maximum wrap around fit
- High Impact Resistant Polycarbonate
- Moulded nose piece
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
Health Benefits of Fitovers Sunglasses
Fitovers can benefit, relieve and help prevent many symptoms of common eye disorders by providing 100% UVA and UVB wrap around protection from harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun and polarization to help keep your eyes in healthy condition. Wearing sunglasses for Glaucoma people is a comfort issue and a protective measure for eye disorders such as Macular Degeneration and Cataracts.
Glaucoma – Clear Vision with Fitover Sunglasses
Glaucoma is a chronic eye condition, where the internal pressure can cause damage to the optic nerve resulting in vision loss and complete blindness at times. This eye disorder can make your eyes highly sensitive to light and intense glare. Here Fitovers sunglasses fit over your prescription glasses. So that you can see very clearly and protect your eyes from harsh UV rays.
Cataract – Prevent it with Fitover Glasses
A Cataract is a form of clouding over the lens of one’s eye. In fact, UV radiations increase your risk of getting cataracts. Making the use of sunglasses at the proper time is an important factor for prevention of cataracts. Fitovers help you to get rid of cataract risk at acute levels.
Macular Degeneration (AMD) – Reduce the Higher Risk with Sunglasses
This is the eye condition in which the degeneration of the macula takes place. It is highly responsible for sharp central vision, causing blind spots directly ahead. Like Glaucoma, people suffering from AMD are also very sensitive to intense light sources. However, wearing of sunglasses is more important because using them during this condition can help prevent the acceleration of the disease.
Other UV-Related Eye Problems include
- Pterygium – The conjunctiva grows into the cornea.
- Pingueculum – A yellowish bump of tissue on the white region of the eye.
- Photokeratitis – Corneal sunburn, also known as snow blindness – the skiers and snowboarders are significantly vulnerable to this temporary eye condition, but acutely it is a painful eye condition.
All these UV-related eye problems can be resolved by wearing sunglasses and providing utmost protection to your eyes. If you find any of these eye-related issues, wearing sunglasses at the right time may help you find a comfort zone and prevents the higher risk of conditions.
For more information on this subject click here