- Curvature for maximum wrap around fit
- UV 400 Protected Lenses BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Filter Category 4 (Bright Sunlight, Snow, Water, and Ice)
- Polarised 100% UV Protection for prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Enhanced view of Data on GPRS, Garmin, HR/GPRS Watches
- Resistant Polycarbonate Frame
- Moulded nose piece
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.5 to +3.0 strengths in .25 increments
- Available in Black and Brown
- Weight: 2 oz (60 grams) and Floatable
- Suitable for Outdoor Sports, Water, Snow, Ice
- Protruding Bifocals
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
These grey lens bifocal cycling sunglasses have some great attributes. The grey gradient tint reduces overall brightness while preserving 100 percent normal colour recognition. The wrap around design is aerodynamic giving minimum drag. The UV polarised protection gives your eyes and delicate skin areas 100% protection whilst on the road. It has an adjustable bridge to allow a good fit for every face shape. On top of all that the bifocal lens allows you to slip easily from long distance vision to close vision to easily read data on your appliance. An excellent product at an excellent price.
HOW DO POLARISED LENSES WORK?
Light reflected from surfaces such as a flat road or smooth water generally is horizontally polarised. This means that, instead of light being scattered in all directions in more usual ways, reflected light generally travels in a more horizontally oriented direction. This creates an annoying and sometimes dangerous intensity of light that we experience as glare. Polarised lenses contain a special filter that blocks this type of intense reflected light, reducing glare. For most other sports and activities, polarised sunglasses offer great advantages.
|Reduces overall brightness while preserving 100 percent normal color recognition.|
Sports: all outdoor sports in bright light conditions.